Tools like the configurator are available to facilitate and speed up the production process that allow you to configure any product. The use of an instrument of this type is fundamental for the management of products where the number of combinations of the features is very high or when the choice of options must receive a validation technique obtained by a system of rules and conditions.
The commercial Configurator is designed and built for companies that offer different types of products with the ability to customize it.
The competence of the Configurator is transversal to the company, where both sales and marketing personnel as well as designers and technical product specialists are involved.
The Configurator ensures that they are no errors committed and that the product can be custom assembled. Usually, the configured product does not have an order number but is dynamically created during the configuration process. The use of this allows:
- - Quick configuration of the product
- - Description of Product features
- - Quotations of high quality
- - Immediate quotations for your customers
- - Multilingual support
- - Service enhancements
Good reasons to adopt a Configurator:
- - 1. Increase the capacity of creation of tenders/bids
- - 2. Avoid non producible orders
- - 3. Improve interfaces with customers
- - 4. Intuitive browsing step by step
- - 5. Reduce costs and time of order management and configuration
- - 6. Reduce costs during design and production
- - 7. Available 24/7
- - 8. Always up to date